The below posts are fun *bonus/behind the scenes material* for the projects I am working on/have worked on. I’ve also included a post by me with advice to fellow writers on it that can be nice to read over if you’re stuck.
- #MyWritingProcess is a series of posts by writers on how we write and what we’re currently working on. In it I talk about my YA Speculative Noir, THE SUP FILES (sometimes known as THE DAUPHINE FILES…still trying to figure out which I like best). Check out the hashtag #MyWritingProcess on Twitter to see posts from other writers!
- A fun characterization exercise I did as a part of TCWT’s July Blog Chain…I took one of my MC’s Alex de Vega to a therapy session and boy was that an adventure (I highly recommend it as a great characterization exercise)! This was originally posted on my blog.
- TNBT is a series of posts by writers highlighting their current manuscript aka “the next big thing.” In this one I talk about BLOOD OF ISIS, my YA Contemporary Fantasy that was the first book I wrote. If you want a peek into the kind of early work I was doing, here ya go!
- TNBT is a series of posts by writers highlighting their current manuscript aka “the next big thing.” In this one I talk about THE TIME TRAVELER’S SECRET, my YA Sci-Fi/Time Travel. I actually “broke my rule” about finishing every book I start with this manuscript, but breaking that rule is what led me to start writing what became ALEX DE VEGA AND PANDORA’S BOX so breaking the rules isn’t always bad 😉 I really like this story though, I think it has the potential to be amazing…we shall see what the future holds.
- This is a repost of part of an email I sent to a writer friend of mine who asked me, “How do I get started and find a focus?”